Fuel Rail Kit - Version 2
*All prices exclude GST(Tax) and will be calculated during checkout. International customers do not pay tax*
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may differ to your order*
No plans to produce them anymore but maybe you can twist our arm?...
If you want power, you'll need fuel.
Alpha Omega Racing Version 2 Fuel Rail Kits (FRK) lets you bolt in the latest generation of injectors:
- 950cc/min Bosch
- 1250cc/min Bosch
- 1300cc/min Injector Dynamics
- 1300cc/min ANSU
- 1400cc/min ANSU
- 1500cc/min ANSU
- 1500cc/min Bosch
- 1500cc/min Deatschwerks
- 1650cc/min ANSU
- 1700cc/min Injector Dynamics
- 2000cc/min Injector Dynamics
- 2200cc/min Bosch
- 2200cc/min Deatschwerks
Using the OEM intake manifold (no manifold spacer!) you get to keep all your low-to-mid-range power whilst looking super stealth, whilst having enough fuel to make excellent top end power too.
Finishing By Expert Hands
We’ve engineered and manufacture it by the book right here in Australia so that the FRKv2 fits without an intake manifold spacer!
Its 100% CNC machined from billet alloy for accuracy and reliability and includes 4 special filters for the injector, along with all the little knickknacks to make this a complete kit. Also included are all the electrical plugs so that you don’t have to cut up your wiring harness.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% CNC machined billet alloy
- Anodised Type II
- Safe for E85 fuels
- One fuel rail kit can do both single feed and dual feed
- Compatible with all hose styles (-AN, pushlock, barb, braided, rubber, Teflon)
- NO intake manifold spacer:
- No increase in runner length
- No added sharp angles, corners or flats to disruption airflow
- Made in Australia so you know it’s done right
The FRKv2 kit includes everything needed to bolt in your new injectors:
- 1 x CNC machined billet alloy fuel rail
- 3 x CNC machined billet alloy stands
- 4 x CNC machined billet alloy injector bosses
- 4 x Special individual fuel injector filters
- 4 x Large Nitrile Butadiene o-rings
- 4 x Small Nitrile Butadiene o-rings
- 2 x SpeedFlow -6AN banjo bolts (made in Australia)
- Male tail, plug and hose
- Various nuts and bolts
- Full installation instructions with colour pictures
You need the following parts to make it all work:
- Injectors of your choice (1250-2200cc/min)
- All known injectors that fit are listed at the top of the page (14mm diameter and 42.5±1.0mm length)
- An aftermarket fuel pressure regulator
- Lines and fittings
Some modifications are necessary. ECU tuning is necessary. More boost is not necessary but recommended.
Installed - You Can't Even Tell It's there!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: