R33 / R34 Gearbox Bellhousing Machining Service
*All prices exclude GST(Tax) and will be calculated during checkout. International customers do not pay tax*
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may differ to your order*
TO SUIT: 180sx, s13, s14, Silvia, 200sx (SR20)
NOT required for S15 (when using the ALPHA OMEGA R33 Gearbox Conversion Kit - Factory Fitment)
To successfully install the R33 / R34 Gearbox Conversion Kit for 180sx, s13, s14, Silvia and 200sx's you will need to machine the R33 / R34 gearbox bellhousing; this machining is required to position the input shaft splines onto the clutch splines. We send you the instructions on what needs to be carried out but if you want a perfect fitting, quality CNC machined bellhousing from the people who designed and engineering the product then look no further...
We have pre-machined R33 / R34 gearbox bellhousings available as an exchange service - send us your old bellhousing and we'll send you a prepared, machined bellhousing for a quick and easy installation. If our exchange bellhousing has already been sent out it'll be ~10 days to have yours machined.
- Scheduling in the work to machine the bellhousing
- Cover bearings from machining swarfs and other contaminants
- Set up, jig and secure the bellhousing on the CNC
- CNC machining from the front face
- Perform an inspection
- Unsecure, turn over and re-secure (re-jig)
- CNC machining from the rear face
- Perform an inspection
- Quality Assurance review
YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING
Except for the selector bearing, remove and keep ALL your excess parts before shipping (or dropping off in person) including:
- Drain plug
- Fill plug
- Countershaft shim (this is usually stuck on with oil inside the bellhousing, or sometimes on the countershaft bearing itself)
- Countershaft bearing
- Selector check-ball valve
- Front cover
- Dust boot
- All fasteners
Once you've stripped the bellhousing:
- Clean it lightly with degreaser
- Dry thoroughly
ORDERING and DELIVERY PROCESS
- "Add to cart"
- Proceed through the checkout process
- Once your order is placed and payment is cleared we will send you our shipping (or drop off in person) information
- Ship (or drop off) your bellhousing
- We check over your bellhousing
- If there are any issues we will call you to discuss, otherwise...
- We immediately ship back a freshly machined bellhousing (if you're dropping off in person then you can grab the exchange bellhousing right away)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: