SR20 Pro-Billet Main Caps
*All prices exclude GST(Tax) and will be calculated during checkout. International customers do not pay tax*
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may differ to your order*
As usual our introductory prices will never be repeated, so if you ever see yourself rebuilding your 20-30 year old engine then grab these whilst they're this cheap! NO RAGRETS! /meme
Early-bird special = $85 + GST (One set saves you $220.00 !!!)
Medium-bird special = $95 + GST (One set saves you $165.00 !!)
Late-bird special = $105 + GST (One set saves you $110.00 !)
International guys (everyone outside of Australia) our website sucks and can't process your order, so
please Contact Us for a shipping quote and good ol' fashion personalised service, AND you don't have to pay GST (no added tax)!
SR20 Pro-Billet main caps font and left, OEM Nissan back and right
SR20 PRO-BILLET MAIN CAPS
An engine builder contracted us to engineer and manufacture a solution to the OEM standard main cap cracking and splitting, or they flex and allow the crank to slightly shift under high boost pressure / high power applications. Now they're available to the public.
They wanted specific features, and combined with our engineering you get:
- Billet 4000-series chromium-molybdenum high-tensile steel
- Tempered and treated for increased hardness and toughness
- CNC machined to an accuracy of 0.03mm
- More accurate than required by the International Standards Organisation "ISO"
- Full size with reinforced centre
- Deleted the threaded hole as this is the main stress-riser causing crack propagation
- No engraving as these are stress-risers
- 1x SR20 billet main cap
- 5 required per engine: you can mix and match Pro-Billet and OEM
- Requires line/tunnel boring.
- Suits standard girdle.
- Suits standard main bolts.
- Suits aftermarket studs and can be enlarged to suit 1/2" studs.
- Suits standard 17mm bearings.
- Suits oversized 19mm (GTi-R) bearings.
- Suits SR20, SR20DE, SR20DET, SR20VE, SR20VET, and stroker kits 2.1L, 2.2L, 2.3L, 2.4L
Alpha Omega Racing front, OEM Nissan back
OEM Nissan left, SR20 Pro-Billet main caps right (no threaded hole or cutouts in the middle)
A billet girdle / brace is NOT a bad idea, and an integrated billet main caps + girdle is an even better idea!!
But the cost of these braces + install + studs + machining to accept 1/2" studs + line bore + GTi-R bearing upgrades + modifying your gearbox to accept it + other stuff your engine builders recommends (such as sleeves, x-ray, crack testing): you're essentially at the cost of a full-billet block.
Either keep it simple with these Pro-Billet main caps, or go all the way. Good luck!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: