Z32 Gearbox Bellhousing Machining Service
*All prices exclude GST(Tax) and will be calculated during checkout. International customers do not pay tax*
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may differ to your order*
TO SUIT: 180sx, s13, s14, Silvia, 200sx (SR20)
NOT required for S15 (when using the ALPHA OMEGA Z32 Gearbox Conversion Kit)
To successfully install the Z32 Gearbox Conversion Kit for 180sx, s13, s14, Silvia and 200sx's you will need to machine the Z32 gearbox bellhousing; this machining is required to position the input shaft splines onto the clutch splines. We send you the instructions on what needs to be carried out but if you want a perfect fitting, quality CNC machined bellhousing from the people who designed and engineering the product then look no further...
We have pre-machined Z32 gearbox bellhousings available as an exchange service - send us your old bellhousing and we'll send you a prepared, machined bellhousing for a quick and easy installation. If our exchange bellhousing has already been sent out it'll be ~10 days to have yours machined.
- Scheduling in the work to machine the bellhousing
- Cover bearings from machining swarfs and other contaminants
- Set up, jig and secure the bellhousing on the CNC
- CNC machining from the front face
- Perform an inspection
- Unsecure, turn over and re-secure (re-jig)
- CNC machining from the rear face
- Perform an inspection
- Quality Assurance review
YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING
Except for the selector bearing, remove and keep ALL your excess parts before shipping (or dropping off in person) including:
- Drain plug
- Fill plug
- Countershaft shim (this is usually stuck on with oil inside the bellhousing, or sometimes on the countershaft bearing itself)
- Countershaft bearing
- Selector check-ball valve
- Front cover
- Dust boot
- All fasteners
Once you've stripped the bellhousing:
- Clean it lightly with degreaser
- Dry thoroughly
ORDERING and DELIVERY PROCESS
- "Add to cart"
- Proceed through the checkout process
- Once your order is placed and payment is cleared we will send you our shipping (or drop off in person) information
- Ship (or drop off) your bellhousing
- We check over your bellhousing
- If there are any issues we will call you to discuss, otherwise...
- We immediately ship back a freshly machined bellhousing (if you're dropping off in person then you can grab the exchange bellhousing right away)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: